At the global pandemic of Coronavirus increases, we are directly following the World Health Organisations and Australian Governments recommended response in regards to the spread of the virus.
CBD Plumbers is regarded as an essential service to it is very important for us to be operating our services in a way to minimises harm to the public and is in alliance with Australian law. Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our customers is always the heart of our priority.
We recognise the importance of our service and will be keeping everyone informed in relation to our service.
Here’s What CBD Plumbers Perth are Doing
We are following strict guidelines and sanctions put in place by the Australian Government and also the world health organisation.
We are monitoring all health advice and news from only credible sources and actively making changes to our plans accordingly.
Personal Health and Safety
As always our focus is based around the health and wellbeing of both our customers and the team of professionals.
- We have requested anyone who is feeling unwell to stay out of the office and work from home.
- For any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms we have asked they see their doctor and obtain clearance before returning to the office.
- We are restricting all non-essential interactions with visitors in our offices, and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration systems as much as possible.
- We are limiting access to our offices for anyone who has travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days.
Visits to External Offices
- We are also restricting all non-essential interactions at all external offices by our employees, and encouraging the use of video conferencing and collaboration platforms as much as possible.
We extend our safety concerns to all our clients and partners and the impacted communities around Australia and the world.